Pneumatic volume booster
- Pneumatic volume booster
- The pneumatic volume booster is mounted between the positioner and actuator. It supplies the actuator with an air flow output whose pressure corresponds exactly to the signal pressure, except that it has a much higher volume output.
- Compact aluminum or stainless steel body
- Suitable for safety-instrumented systems
- Fast dynamic response due to low hysteresis
- Bypass restriction with linear characteristic
- Bypass restriction setting can be lead-sealed
- Sintered PE filter disk ensures low noise emissions
- Constant reversing pressure
- - - -
- Version with exhaust air feedback
- Low-temperature version
DXF file from data sheet
- T 8393 [ZIP]
Only up-to-date documents are shown in the product selector. Check the documentation site for a list of all documents available.