Supply pressure regulator
- Supply pressure regulator
- The supply pressure regulator reduces and controls the maximum pressure in a compressed air network to the pressure adjusted at the set point adjuster.
- Air blow-off and low air consumption
- Almost independent of upstream pressure
- Any mounting position possible
- Different versions, e.g. suitable for pipe and panel mounting as well as for attachment to positioners and actuators
- Optionally with pressure gauge with stainless steel housing and brass measuring element or pressure gauge completely made of stainless steel
- Air filtering with venting option
- - - -
- Version with increased air capacity
- Version with manual/automatic switchover functioning as a pneumatic bypass for positioners
- Device compatible with paint
Only up-to-date documents are shown in the product selector. Check the documentation site for a list of all documents available.