Supply pressure regulator
- Supply pressure regulator
- The supply pressure regulator filters and controls the pressure of a compressed air network (max. 12 bar/180 psi) to the pressure adjusted at the set point adjuster. He has an air blow-off and a 20 μm filter.
- Low air consumption
- Pneumatic connections G ¼ or ¼-18 NPT
- Installation into the pipeline
- Pressure gauge
- Filter receptacle
- Bracket for mounting onto a Type 3271/3277 Actuator
- Cap to cover the set point screw
- Pressure reading on a pressure gauge
- Transparent filter housing
- 5 μm filter
Only up-to-date documents are shown in the product selector. Check the documentation site for a list of all documents available.